Friday, March 2, 2012

An Albatross

 An albatross. It had been hurt and was a guest of the Monterey Aquarium while it recovered it's strength. They brought it out into a small courtyard each afternoon so that people could see it fairly close up. The woman talking about it warned people around it to not get too close because it could be a little aggressive if it felt threatened, although she was able to touch it and it responded positively to that. It was a large and impressive bird. The 2nd picture is the actual one, I couldn't get any pictures that didn't have various people in the background so
 I extracted the albatross from that background and overlaid it over a background of Marin Headlands skyscape. I'd rather remember this bird like that. I collect pictures of clouds everywhere that I go, the incredible variety of cloud forms amazes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment